Situations Vacant at the Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway
- Are you looking for a new challenge in life?
- Have you recently retired and still want to make use of your skills?
- Are you working or studying and want to learn new skills?
- Do you have a desire to preserve our heritage?
- Do you want to make new friends and become part of something that's stimulating and worthwhile?
The Railway is wholly volunteer run operating both steam and vintage diesel services along its 3.5 mile line at the foot of the Chiltern Hills.
The principle aim of the Railway, which has charitable status, is to restore and preserve the ambience and activities of this ex Great Western Railway branch line. In addition to classic steam we also run a number of vintage diesel hauled services.
As a precursor to these adverts there are some general points which will apply to all positions unless otherwise stated.
We are a heritage railway wholly run by volunteers - sorry folks, might as well get the bad news up front - we don't get paid! The railway is part of a charitable trust and it is a condition of volunteering that you become a member.
Details of each position and how to apply will be posted as soon as they become available, but in a more general sense see some of these below:
Aim of Role To manage the Passenger Services Department and its volunteer resources in order to be able to support the service ...
'Human Resources' Director Reporting to the Board, we are looking to recruit ...
The Chinnor and...