- The evening commences at 19.00 with 3 rounds of general knowledge on the first round trip from Chinnor station to Thame Junction and return. Throughout the evening a selection of beers, wines and soft drinks is available to purchase on the train.
- A locally fried Fish and Chip supper will be served on the train whilst the teams tackle the picture round on the second trip. Alternatives available include sausage, chicken, steak pie, and veggie burger - all with chips (or even just chips, if you prefer!).
- The evening continues with further rounds of General Knowledge during the third and final trip to Thame Junction.
and Prizes for the winning team will be given out prior to the train arriving
back at Chinnor and the evening finishes at approximately 22.30.
Price £18.00 includes on-board supper of your choice.
Make up a Party of 8 (or more)
There are great rates for groups of 8 or more and better still, groups of 15+ attract even greater savings. To find out more please call Don our Special Services Traffic Manager on 07718 003133 and he will be delighted to discuss availability and prices with you.
Due to the internal dimensions of our heritage coaches, we regret that less able persons can only be accommodated if they are not confined to a wheelchair.
Booking informationIf your chosen date is shown as SOLD OUT please call 07979 055366 as sometimes we do get cancellations, or we may be able to offer additional seats nearer the time.
We also have a vegetarian burger option, but do please let us know if you have any further special dietary requirements.
- Sat 10 Jun 2017
- Depart 19:00 - only 24 places left
- Sat 08 Jul 2017
- SOLD OUT*
- Sat 12 Aug 2017
- Depart 19:00 - only 8 places left
- Sat 07 Oct 2017
- Depart 19:00