Why Become a New Member:
The Railway has around 850 Members and Supporters and by joining today, your subscription helps the railway financially and in other ways too. You also have the opportunity to be a working Volunteer Member in any of the many Departments. Full details will be sent to you when you join (and some are available on this website). As we extend from Chinnor to Princes Risborough in the Up direction and to Aston Rowant on the Down, then even more volunteers will be needed...
The Benefits of New Membership:
- The knowledge that your support is helping to preserve a part of our railway heritage.
- After a qualifying period of one month you can then get up to four complimentary journeys per year (available on all normal timetabled trains, but excluding Santa, Murder Mystery, and Quiz Night and some Specials).
- Free copy each quarter of the The Watlington Flyer magazine, to help keep you up to date on all aspects of the Railway's operation and notification of special events.
- Up-to-date news by e-mail, including information not available on our public news pages.
- Attendance at our bi-monthly meetings for members and also other social events from time to time.
- The opportunity to become a working Volunteer Member to help keep the railway in operation or help in restoration. Full details sent with your new Member Information Pack.
New Membership is valid for one year from the date of joining:
Ordinary (18 to 59 yrs) £25
Senior (60+ yrs) £20
Joint Senior (both 60+ yrs) £25
Junior (14 to 17 yrs) £10
Family* (2 Ad & up to 3 Ch) £40
Overseas Ordinary £45
*Husband, Wife/Partner and not more than 3 Children up to and including 15 years.
Life Membership is also available:
Joint Life £550
How to become a New Member:
You can become a New Member by completing your details and paying online here.
Alternatively, you can contact Brian, who is the Membership Secretary, at email@example.com, or speak to any of our volunteers on site during any operating day.