Join The Watlington Flyer vintage diesel hauled train for a fun and brain teasing Fish and Chip Quiz Night!
- The evening commences at 19.00 with 3 rounds of general knowledge on the first round trip from Chinnor station to Thame Junction and return. Throughout the evening a selection of beers, wines and soft drinks is available to purchase on the train.
- A locally fried Fish and Chip supper will be served on the train whilst the teams tackle the picture round on the second trip. Alternatives available include sausage, steak pie, and veggie burger - all with chips (or even just chips, if you prefer!).
- The evening continues with further rounds of General Knowledge during the third and final trip to Thame Junction.
- Answers and Prizes for the winning team will be given out prior to the train arriving back at Chinnor and the evening finishes at approximately 22.30.
Please note: teams are usually comprised of up to 4 people (we try to seat larger groups together, but you will be competing against one another); all bookings must be made in advance.
Price £19.00 includes on-board supper of your choice.
Make up a Party of 10 (or more):
There are reduced rates for groups of 10 or more - please speak to Ray on 07718 003133 (10.00 - 16.00, calls only - sorry no texts to his 'phone) and Ray will be delighted to discuss availability and prices with you.
Due to the internal dimensions of our heritage coaches, we regret that less able persons can only be accommodated if they are not confined to a wheelchair.
We also have a vegetarian burger option, but do please let us know if you have any further special dietary requirements.
- Sat 11 Aug 2018
- SOLD OUT*
- Sat 06 Oct 2018
- Depart 19:00 - only 16 places left