Join The Watlington Flyer vintage diesel hauled train on 27 Apr, 1 Jun, 6 Jul, 10 Aug or 12 Oct 2019 for a fun and brain teasing Fish and Chip Quiz Night!
- The evening commences at 19.00 with 3 rounds of general knowledge on the first round trip from Chinnor station to Thame Junction and return. Throughout the evening a selection of beers, wines and soft drinks is available to purchase on the train.
- A locally fried Fish and Chip supper will be served on the train whilst the teams tackle the picture round on the second trip. Alternatives available include sausage, steak pie, and veggie burger - all with chips (or even just chips, if you prefer!).
- The evening continues with further rounds of General Knowledge during the third and final trip to Thame Junction and return.
- Answers and Prizes for the winning team will be given out prior to the train arriving back at Chinnor and the evening finishes at approximately 22.30.
Please note: teams are usually comprised of up to 4 people (we try to seat larger groups together, but you will be competing against one another); all bookings must be made in advance.
Price £19.50 includes on-board supper of your choice.
Make up a Party of 10 (or more):
There are reduced rates for groups of 10 or more - please speak to Ray on 07718 003133 (10.00 - 16.00, calls only - sorry no texts to his 'phone) and Ray will be delighted to discuss availability and prices with you.
Due to the internal dimensions of our heritage coaches, we regret that less able persons can only be accommodated if they are not confined to a wheelchair.
Due to the fixed seating layout, bookings are made per complete table of 2, 3 or 4 persons. Prices include train fare and supper, but excludes wines, beers and additional soft drinks - which are available at your seat at extra cost. Due to the internal dimensions of our heritage coaches, we regret that less able persons can only be accommodated if they are not confined to a wheelchair.
- Sat 27 Apr 2019
- Depart 19:00 - only 38 places left
- Sat 01 Jun 2019
- SOLD OUT**
- Sat 06 Jul 2019
- SOLD OUT**
- Sat 10 Aug 2019
- Depart 19:00 - only 8 places left
- Sat 12 Oct 2019
- Depart 19:00