The Wee Bookshop and Café:
Lovely, local bookshop with café facilities which sell a wide and reasonably priced range of drinks, snacks (savoury and sweet) and light meals.
- Open on Sundays from 10.00 - 16.00.
- Look up for the narrow-gauge train that runs around the The Wee Bookshop and Café overhead!
- Profits go to the charity ‘Fight Bladder Cancer’.
Directions from station - 9 min walk:
- From Chinnor Station turn left at bus stop and walk through car park.
- Cross road and turn left towards rail bridge.
- Cross over railway bridge.
- Proceed straight on over first crossroads.
- Continue walking along Station Road and see several points of interest en-route (see below) until you see the Bookshop and Café on the left
Further points of interest (as you walk along and in order of distance from station):
POI 1: Chinnor Methodist Church (recently refurbished, situated on the left hand side in between the two sets of crossroads).
POI 2: The Old Forge (historic thatched roof residential house which was a forge long ago! The Old Forge is situated between the two sets of crossroads.)