Chinnor Community Pavilion opened in 2016 providing modern facilities for sports and entertainment and offers a range of events throughout the year. Look out for Chinnor Beer Festival, Easter Treasure Hunt, and more! The Pavilion has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere making it a great meeting place for both the community and visitors alike, and with a modern bar area - there is even a team waiting to serve you with your favourite drink!
Directions from station - 10 min walk:
- From Chinnor station entrance, turn left at the bus stop and walk through car park.
- Cross road and turn left towards rail bridge.
- Cross over railway bridge.
- Proceed straight on over the crossroads.
- Continue walking along Station Road and see various points of interest en-route (see below):
1: Chinnor Methodist Church - recently refurbished, situated on left hand side.
2: The Wee Book Shop and Café, which is a lovely, local book shop and café open Sundays from 10.00 - 16.00, on the left hand side.
3: The Old Forge historic thatched roof residential house, which was a forge long ago!
Just afterwards turn right into the car park and see the Community Pavillion in front of you and on the left.