The Village Centre is located in the heart of Chinnor and is a friendly place to eat and drink, and a source of entertainment and local information. The Coffee Shop is open Monday to Saturday only for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea or snacks and it’s the perfect place to enjoy a delicious hot lunch or relax in the garden with a cup of tea.
Directions from station - 12 min walk:
- From Chinnor Station turn left at bus stop and walk through car park.
- Cross road and turn left towards rail bridge.
- Cross over railway bridge.
- Bear right down one-way street (Church Lane).
- Turn right towards the church onto Church Road.
- Continue past the church and row of shops.
- At the sharp bend in the road turn left and on the left-hand side is the Village Centre.
Please note occasional cars travel along the one way Church Lane and because there are no footpaths, do take care of any children who are with you.