On Saturday 22 June Ploughman's Lunches are served in the Luncheon Car departing on the 13.00 steam hauled service from Chinnor station. Our volunteer staff will be delighted to serve you a traditional and freshly prepared rural Cheddar and Ham or Vegetarian Ploughman's Lunch, together with your choice of tea / coffee, or soft drink. Local Chinnor Railway Ales and a selection of wines can also be served at an additional charge. Sit back, relax and watch the steam lazily curl past your Luncheon Car window, as the lovely views gradually open out to reveal the Vale of Aylesbury and Whiteleaf Cross in the distance.
Dogs - sorry only Assistance Dogs are allowed in the Luncheon Car.
If you are looking for something more to do whilst in Chinnor then see our guide 'Stroll Around Chinnor Village' which includes links to the Wee Bookshop and The Village Centre for food and drink, ditto Bar/Restaurant meals in local pubs, or say visit the local Church, and the guide also lists other places that may be of interest.
Available only on the 13.00 departure from Chinnor - the round trip takes approximately 1 hour in duration and you are welcome to enjoy a second return trip of the line departing Chinnor at 14.30.
COMBINED PRICES FOR TRAVEL + RESERVATION + PLOUGHMAN'S LUNCH:
When you book online the combined cost includes your travel, seat reservations and Ploughman's Lunch.
- Adult (16-59 yrs) Travel & Ploughman's Lunch £22
- Senior (60+ yrs) Travel & Ploughman's Lunch £20
- Child (5-15 yrs) Travel & Ploughman's Lunch £8
- Child (1-4 yrs) Free travel & Ploughman's Lunch £5
- Infant (Under 1 yrs) Free travel - No Lunch
- Prices shown below INCLUDE your Travel Tickets, Table Reservations and Ploughman's Lunches. Do take a further return trip of the line departing at 14.30 if you wish!
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements or mobility difficulties in advance (72 hours notice appreciated please).
- Dogs - sorry only Assistance Dogs are allowed in the Luncheon Car.
- Sat 22 Jun 2019
- SOLD OUT**