On Saturday 27 June the steam hauled Chinnor Dasher will offer comfortable seats and we invite you to join our Real Ale Night. It will be a truly unique adventure as you enjoy a selection of Real Ales as we gently huff and puff our way over the Bucks/Oxon border on our nostalgic steam hauled train. We have kept our prices deliberately modest at just £22 for the Real Ale Night, and it includes three steam hauled trips of the line from Chinnor - or two if you are joining at Princes Risborough.
About the Real Ale Night
In association with both the Chiltern Brewery and the XT Brewery - we invite you to take your seats for your choice of THREE pints of delicious Real Ale cask beers. We also offer additional pints of the above at £3.50 each (subject to supplies not running out!) and and we stock our own Vale Brewery supplied Wychert and Red Kite, plus a selection of wines and soft drinks etc. Pre-ordered Fish & Chips (or Steak Pie / Veggie Burger) can be sent to our train freshly cooked from our local Chinnor Chippie (served around 20.00 - 20.15).
Please arrive at CHINNOR station (free car parking train ticket holders) 18.45 for 19.00 - after 3 round trips of the line we will arrive back at approximately 22.30. At PRINCES RISBOROUGH station Platform 4 please arrive at 19.15 for 19.30 - after 2 round trips of the line we will arrive back at approximately 22.00.
- Real Ale Night £22
Optional Supper Fish & Chips
An optional Supper of Fish & Chips (or alternative Sausage, Steak Pie, or Veggie Burger) will be served at approximately 20.00-20.15 and the price is £8 (including VAT).
Facilities at Stations
At Chinnor station there is FREE parking for train ticket holders, plus a Souvenir & Secondhand Bookshop, toilets and baby changing facilities.
At Princes Risborough station most services are provided by Chiltern Railways - see details at the station guide. For car parking at Princes Risborough see the Chiltern Railways parking page (present charge in Jan 2020 for Off-Peak parking is £5.50).
Please take a look at our Accessibility Guide and particularly if you are a wheelchair user or you require assistance.
- Advance booking only - including any meal options.
- To be on our Chinnor Dasher train service you must be 18+ years.
- If you wish to sit with another party, please make the booking in one name.
- Seats are available in blocks of two, three or four around a table.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking by return. Your ticket with your seat allocation will follow.
- We are unable to offer any member discounts or concessions.
- For those travelling by rail to join our train at Princes Risborough please do carefully check your train times.
- Due to the internal dimensions of our heritage coaches, we regret that less able persons can only be accommodated if they are not confined to a wheelchair.