On Saturday 09 November 2019 our colleague John Carter has organised a Volunteers' Buffet Bash and Social Event at Bledlow Cricket Club. This event is only open to our hardworking volunteers and their partners (including children) and will commence at 18.00 - car parking is available (SatNav HP27 9PF).
The cost is a modest £8.00 per person and only advance tickets issued on a first come first served basis will be sold via this website - to secure your places you must book online below please (note the number of tickets issued will be limited and the usual £2 website admin charge is being absorbed by the Association).
There will be a cash bar and the buffet selection will be similar to last year (see below by way of example), and which will be provided by Debbie and Dave at Ashlea Catering:
• A selection of Sandwiches on White / Brown Bread (Egg & Cress; Beef, Lettuce & Horseradish; Cheese & Tomato; Tuna, Cucumber & Mayonnaise; Coronation Chicken with Salad)
• Home-made Sausage Rolls / Cheese, Sage & Onion Rolls (v)
• Home-made Fingers of Quiche (Cheese, Bacon & Onion; Roasted Vegetable)
• Meatloaf Bites
• Chicken Drumsticks (Plain & Spicy)
• Crisps, Dips, Carrots, Celery, Tomatoes, Grapes
• Cheeseboard, Crackers, Pickles, Chutney
• Chocolate Brownies
First come - first served: to help Debbie and Dave cater for our group - please order and pay in advance as the number of tickets issued will be limited.
When you make your purchase please choose from vegetarian or non-vegetarian options:
- Sat 09 Nov 2019
- Book online