Why become a New Member:
The Railway has around 850 Members and Supporters and by joining today your subscription helps keep the Railway looking forward to a vibrant and confident future.
As a Member you gain certain privileges (see below) and you also have the opportunity to become a working Volunteer - further details will be sent to you when you join.
We need booking clerks, cafe and shop staff, guards, firemen, steam and diesel drivers, track workers, carpenters, electricians, builders, IT experts, on-train stewards, marketing people, admin types and lots more besides.
If you have a skill already we can probably make use of that, or come along and learn something different. We have volunteers from 14 - 94 and volunteering on the Railway enables individuals to come together to learn new skills and make new friends.
As we continue to extend services from Chinnor towards Princes Risborough and look into the possibilities of going to Aston Rowant, then more volunteers of every description are always going to be needed...
The Benefits of Membership:
- The knowledge that your support is helping to preserve and extend a part of our railway heritage.
- After a qualifying period of one month you can then get up to four complimentary journeys per year (available on all normal timetabled trains, but excluding Santa, Murder Mystery, and Quiz Night Specials).
- Free copy each quarter of the The Watlington Flyer magazine to help keep you up to date on all aspects of the Railway's operation and notification of special events.
- Up-to-date news by e-mail, including information not available on our public news pages.
- Attendance at our bi-monthly meetings for Members and also social or other events from time to time.
- The opportunity to become a working Volunteer to help keep the railway in operation and assist in its extension and restoration.
- Full details sent with your new Member Information Pack.
Join today - Membership is valid for one year:
- Ordinary (18 to 59 yrs) £25
- Senior (60+ yrs) £20
- Joint Senior (both 60+ yrs) £25
- Junior (14 to 17 yrs) £10
- Family (2 Ad & up to 3 Ch) £40
- Overseas £45
- Life £380
- Joint Life £550
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONLINE FACILITY IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY. If you are an existing Member then you will be contacted in the normal way by Brian West, Membership Secretary and requested to join our Direct Debit scheme. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 WORKING DAYS FOR THE POSTAL DELIVERY OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD - CARDS WILL BE POST-DATED TO REFLECT THE WAITING PERIOD.
Gift Aid declaration: Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made today and in the future.
I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that, currently, the charity wilI reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give and that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.